DIY Owl Cupcake Toppers




OMG. Aren't these the most adorable things ever?! I just LOVE the huge eyes and color. I made the owls with leftover fondant from my post about how to create your own fondant from scratch (it lasts about 3-4 months in the cupboard if wrapped well). These were just a random craft I made with Riley as an activity. She'd rather eat the fondant than play with it! The idea came from a pin on Pinterest (sounds familiar lately). I drew and cut out the owl shape and nose freehand. The eyes were made using two different sized pastry tips as cutters and the half-moon detail is also just the imprint of a pastry tip.

DIY Marshmallow Fondant

DIY Cupcake Toppers How-To

1 Response to DIY Owl Cupcake Toppers

October 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM

These little owl toppers are so adorable. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 SarahCupcake All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes